The huts, RV sites and tent sites are open for bookings for dates after June 1 2020. The Guesthouse and the Community Building (campground kitchen) are closed until further notice. Details of the pandemic safety measures that we have implemented and what we expect of our guests are here. The Community Building (and kitchen) will only be available to groups of up to 8 who book the whole campground after July 15, 2020.
All sites have access to wifi, power, water, fire pits, picnic tables, hammocks, a hot shower, and toilets. There is a large rain shelter (20′ x 24′ tarp) set up with a picnic table for campers and hut dwellers if they need to cook in the rain.
Kids under 10 are free
Discounts for 2, 3 and 7 day stays
If you would like to stay for longer than 28 days, please apply by phone at 250-226-7796.
The rates shown below vary by length of stay, weekday/weekend, whether they are refundable, and do not include tax and the huts have a one time cleaning fee. Please continue through the booking process with exact dates, number of adults, pets and kids under 10, to get a detailed price breakdown.
Covid-19 safety measures
- The Guesthouse and Community Building are closed.
- We will be limiting the number of guests staying concurrently to facilitate social distancing.
- Huts will be cleaned and left empty for 2 days before check in.
- When possible, an individual toilet will be reserved for the exclusive use of each group of guests.
- Toilets that are not used exclusively by one group and surfaces in the outdoor shower will be washed daily.
- Guests are expected to respect the community building and guesthouse closures and to follow the physical distancing requirements of 2m from other guests.
- Guests should bring their own hand sanitizer and are asked to practice appropriate hygiene. If you are sick, please visit another time.
- Guests also need to take personal responsibility for their own safety, refraining from touching surfaces unnecessarily and washing hands or using hand sanitizer frequently.