- Guests are expected to follow the physical distancing requirements of 2m from other guests.
- Guests should bring their own hand sanitizer and are asked to practice appropriate hygiene. If you are sick, please visit another time.
- Guests also need to take personal responsibility for their own safety, refraining from touching surfaces unnecessarily and washing hands or using hand sanitizer frequently.
- The Guesthouse and Community Building are closed and have been replaced by small rain shelters for an outdoor kitchen sink, cooking and dining areas.
- We will be limiting the number of guests staying concurrently to facilitate social distancing.
- Huts will be cleaned and left empty for 2 days before check in and after check out.
- On request, an individual toilet will be reserved for the exclusive use of your group.
We believe that camping and getting into nature is one of the safer things that people can do right now, and its very therapeutic at healing the trauma of self isolation, but we need to stay smart and we need to continue to be cautious.
We intend to remain open for camping, but we need your group to be as self contained as possible and to do your best to clean any shared amenities (toilets, shower, kitchen sink, garbage, recycling boxes, chairs and picnic tables), before and after you use them and to minimize the touching of surfaces unnecessarily.
We would like to provide free shared amenities such as books, magazines, maps, lights, toilet paper, soap, towels, dishes, dishrags, cutlery, pots, pans, propane stove, fridge, stove and particularly the community building, but they become problematic when its necessary to minimize the touching of things. So until further notice, those amenities will not necessarily be provided.