One furnished bedroom available now. Located in a quiet neighborhood in the Slocan Valley, with a 40 minute drive to Nelson or Castlegar. The owner is looking to share the house with up to 3 other long term house mates. A 4WD vehicle is highly recommended for the winter.
A 4WD vehicle is highly recommended for the winter. The road to the driveway is plowed daily.
• Minimum 6 month lease required.
• References required.
• Adults only, no pets, no cigarette smoking, no parties.
• $600 for one person, plus $600 damage/security deposit (first 3 months $650/mo, last 3 months $550/mo ongoing)
• Utilities included
• Rent is due on the 1st of every month. If you cancel the booking within the 6 month term of the lease, you will lose the security deposit.
If interested, please call 250-226-7796.
Shared amenities include:
- wifi and hardwired internet
- kitchen with dishwasher
- living room
- cold storage area
- wood stove and fire wood
- bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and bathtub
- hammock in the living room
- washer and dryer
- the driveway and road to the driveway is plowed within 24 hours of significant snowfalls
Cleaning chores are required of all guests as allocated on a schedule. For example you may be tasked with cleaning the bathroom one week and vacuuming the living room the next as per a schedule that will be posted on the fridge.
This room is on the second floor of the guesthouse and has a private balcony and a small desk with internet. This room is south facing and has stunning mountain and moon views. Frog Peak and the trees along the ridge of the mountain light up with a golden glow first thing in the morning. The room is all wood with custom wood windows and custom drawers built into the room. It is usually very quiet. The room is above the living room and is generally kept warm by the wood stove alone, but there is also a baseboard heater. Enjoy the silence, sky, trees, stars, and moon.
We ask that guests practice Covid safety measures as much as possible. We want to minimize the risk without going overboard.
Reservations are subject to approval by the owner. This room is subject to the house rules.